The „basic“-equipment of your smart home will be installed in the fuse box, and looks f. e. like this*:
- 1 x server(dSS), for entering the system via Smartphone, etc.
- 1 x energy adapter(dSN), energy andapter Server
- 3 x meter(dSM), unit communicating bi-directional to the electrical devices(several dS-terminal blocks)
- 3 x filter(dSF), making your system safe inside and outside
Your home is smart home ready now!
* Example for a 3-room-appartment, single room control and measuring is possible now, can be reduced/enlarged, depending on the object
Your home is smart home ready now! With the basic installation in your fuse box you are able to visualize, measure and analyze the energy consumption in your house/appartment(even of a single room). All other solutions can be adopted now easily.